Days and Hours of Operation
Days and Hours of Operation,
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Central Time)
- IMPORTANT: Closing times listed do not always reflect applicants will be accepted up to that time. It may be necessary to cease taking applicants earlier in order to complete processing by the end of the business day. For example: A Driver Service Center closing time may be listed as 5:00 p.m. but taking applicants may be stopped at 3:00 p.m. in order to process applicants by 5:00 p.m.
Take Exit 287 and turn left at the end of the ramp (from I-40 West), or take Exit 287 and turn right at the end of the ramp (from I-40 East). Go south 2.8 miles. The driver license station with be on the left.
Map this location.
(Note: This map is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risks of use. Mapquest and its suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.)
Fax: (931) 526-8440
Full Driver License Service station, CDL (Commercial Driver License) Skills Test, Original Handgun Permit, Driving Records (MVR).
Closest Alternative Service Locations
(Click County for Detailed Location Information and Services Offered)
- Putnam County – Clerk’s Office, Cookeville (Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver licenses)
- Clay County - County Clerk's Office, Celina
(Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver Licenses Only)
- Cumberland County - 136 Dooley St., Crossville
- Warren County - 594 Vervilla Road, McMinnville
Surrounding Counties Without a Full Service Center
- Clay (County Clerk Only)