Millington Driver Services Center
To make an appointment for a non-commercial road skills test, please click Online Driver Services or call 866-849-3548.
5019 W. Union Rd.
Millington, TN 38053
Days and Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: Before proceeding to a Driver Services Center, be sure to review Closure Advisories for the latest updates.
IMPORTANT: Closing times listed do not always reflect applicants will be accepted up to that time. It may be necessary to cease taking applicants earlier in order to complete processing by the end of the business day. For example: A Driver Services Center closing time may be listed as 5:00 p.m. but taking applicants may be stopped at 3:00 p.m. in order to process applicants by 5:00 p.m.
Fax: (901) 745-7028
Join the Line
Information on how to "Join the line" at the Millington Driver Services Center can be obtained now by clicking this link.
Full Driver Services Center, Original Handgun Permit, Driving Records (MVR)
From Highway 51
Located north of Memphis off of Hwy 51 on the outskirts of Millington. Take Hwy 51 (Thomas St.) north to Millington. Go through Millington past Wal-Mart. Turn left on West Union Road (the second street past Wal-Mart). The Driver Services Center is on the left.
(Note: This map is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risks of use. Mapquest and its suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.)
Closest Alternative Services Locations
(Click County for Detailed Location Information and Services Offered)
- Memphis/East Shelby Dr. Driver Services and Reinstatement Center - 5266 Summer Avenue, Suite 75, Memphis
- Memphis/Summer Avenue Driver Services and Reinstatement Center - 6340 Summer Ave, Memphis
- Memphis/Shelby County Clerk - Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver Licenses Only
- Covington Driver Services Center - 220 Highway 51 N., Suite #1, Covington
- Oakland Driver Services Center - 160 Beau Tisdale Drive, Oakland