TENNESSEE STATEWIDE AMBER ALERT: Elizabeth Thomas | Click for details from TBI.
Sales Tax Relief Available to Sevier County Residents: More Information Here
Tax Returns Received by 3/31 Will be Considered on Time: Click Here to Learn More about TNTAP and Ask Questions

Registration and Licensing

Registration for the alcoholic beverage taxes is not currently available online. 

To apply, please complete the Application for Registration.  If you are a manufacturer in Tennessee of alcoholic beverages or high alcohol content beer (more than 5% alcohol content), then you must also submit the Application for Certificate of Registration for Manufacturers of Alcoholic Beverages and High Alcohol Content Beer.

Every manufacturer, wholesaler, and retailer must be licensed in Tennessee before conducting business.  Licenses are obtained through the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission.

Mail your registration forms to:

Tennessee Department of Revenue
Andrew Jackson Building
500 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN  37242