Fleming Online Services
What you can do here
- Renew your Operators Certificate
- View Continuing Education Status
- Update your Personal Information
The first step is to register with TDEC Online.
Once registered with TDEC Online, you can Login with your email address and password to renew your Operator Certification with your credit or debit card and view status of your Continuing Education units.
To register, you’ll need your email address and your FTC ID Number.
What’s my FTC ID Number? Your renewal notice and wallet card have your FTC ID Number that is needed to register.
Step 1 - Register with TDEC Online
- Click through to TDEC Online Services main page.
- Click the FTC Operator Online Registration link.
- On FTC Operator Services page, enter your FTC ID Number , Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Submit, then complete your User Registration-Personal Information screen; click “Next”
- Enter your Login/Security information with a valid email address, password, and select your security question; click “Next”
- Check your Registration Confirmation information that you submitted; click “Finish”
- This generates an Account Activation email back to you.
- View Account Activation email; click the link to finish the one-time TDEC registration process. Clicking on link in email is what activates your account and takes you to an Account Activation page where you may Login
- Click on the Login button.
After completing the registration, go to the TDEC Online Services main page to Login with your email address and password to renew your Operator Certification with a credit or debit card and view the status of your Continuing Education units.
Step 2 - Login to update personal information, view continuing education status
- From either the Account Activation page you opened from the link in the Registration email from email@example.com or Click through to TDEC Online Services main page, Click the Login button
- Enter Email and Password information and “Submit”
- Once logged in, click FTC Operator Services button.
- By clicking View/Update your FTC Operator Information button, you can view your personal details and change some of them.
- By clicking View Certificate & CEU Details button, you can view your certificate(s) and your continued education hours credited for them.
Step 3 - Renew your certificate(s) by paying online using credit card
Follow these Easy Steps to Renew
- After Login, click FTC Operator Services
- Click Renew your FTC Certificate
- Click the certificate(s) for renewal.
- If the amount is correct, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- On Payment screen, enter credit card and billing information.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Click ‘OK’ button.
- You can click the ‘Print’ button to print the screen, but be sure that you click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Click ‘Print’ button to print the receipt shown on screen.
- You will receive an email from TDEC.CC@tn.gov for payment confirmation. Do not reply to this email
- You can click ‘Return to FTC Page’ button after your certificates are renewed, and you will return to the FTC Operator Services main page
Important to Note
- You can only renew current certificates online.
- You will receive your renewal card by mail within 15 working days from receipt.
- TDEC initiates a https:// secure web call at the 128-bit encryption level to the payment processor. All transactions conform to HTTP and Secured Sockets Layer Certificate;(SSL) web standards ensuring your transaction is secure and your privacy in protected.
Suggestions to try before contacting the Fleming Training Center office:
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions
- If you forgot your Password, use the “Forgot Password?” option on the login page.
- For questions regarding your certificate renewal, please email FTCOperator.Renewal@tn.gov or call (615) 898-8090 between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CT.