Seven members: six appointed by the Governor for three-year terms and one ex-officio.
• one person representing
drycleaning operations that employ no more than ten full-time
• one member representing drycleaning operations that employ eleven or more full-time equivalent employees;
• one representative of wholesale distributors of drycleaning solvents;
• one representative of environmental interests;
• one representative of the environmental engineering or scientific community;
• one impacted third party representative who is not an operator of a drycleaning facility;
• the Commissioner of Environment and Conservation or his designee.
From its members, the Board shall elect a chairman at its first meeting of each year.
Commissioned under T.C.A. Section 68-217-104.
The statute authorizing this board expires June 30, 2013 and the one-year wind-down period begins.
||Commissioner's Designee, Environment and Conservation|
|Cullen Earnest||09-30-2013||Impacted Third Party|
|Dennis B. George||09-30-2011||Environmental Engineering or Scientific Community|
|James Matthew Hash||09-30-2013||Small Drycleaning Operation|
|Paul D. Krivacka||09-30-2012||Environmental Interests|
|Larry Dale Ozier||09-30-2013||Wholesale Distributor|
|Sheila Ann Ullenberg||09-30-2013||Large Drycleaning Operation|