Information for Publishers
Publishers interested in bidding on Section C should review the listing of available courses included in Section C.
General Information for All Adoption Cycles
- Tennessee State Textbook Laws, Rules, and Policies
- If your company is interested in receiving information regarding textbooks and instructional materials, please complete this form and you will be added to the distribution list. Return the completed form to Alison Gower.
- Section B Bid Information
- Section C Bid Information
- Pre-Bid Conference Presentations
- Pre-Bid Conference Screening Instruments
- Intent to Bid Memorandum
- Publisher Contact Update Form
- Textbook Adoption Schedule C
- Tennessee Textbook Adoption Cycle - 9/18/17
- Section C - Categories to be Bid Form
- Section D Bid Information
The Pre-Bid Conference will be held on January 10, 2017.
- Textbooks and Instructional Materials
- The New Look and Feel of Tennessee Career & Technical Education Standards and Textbook Screening Instrument Walkthrough
Textbook Substitution Guidelines and Directions
The substitution window is open. Publishers must submit substitutions by February 1, 2017.