Host Hotel: Omni Nashville
The Omni Nashville Hotel is the TETC 2014 headquarters hotel. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd., the Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and newly expanded Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum will share meeting and entertainment space and bring additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
Rate (available until March 1, 2014)
Note: You must be sure to identify yourself with TETC 2014 in order to obtain special rates.
How much TASL credit can I earn by attending TETC?
- Attendees can earn 8 hours of TASL credit at TETC.
What do I need to do to earn the 8 hours of credit?
- At registration, pick up a Professional Development Attendance Card.
- Complete all ID information on the card.
- A box at the bottom of the card will include a listing of session times. As you attend breakout sessions, enter the session ID on the blank. At the conclusion of the session, be sure the session facilitator initials your card. This is very important because you will not be given credit for the session without the facilitator’s initials.
- At the conclusion of the conference, turn your card in at the registration desk.
Are there specific requirements for which sessions I must attend in order to earn credit?
- You will automatically receive 2 hours of credit for the keynote session at TETC.
- You must attend 6 hours of breakout sessions and/or labs in order to earn 8 hours of TASL credit.
Can I earn partial credit if I do not attend the required number of sessions?
- No. Credit will only be awarded for attendees who have completed the required 8 hours.
For other questions or more information regarding earning TASL Credit at the TETC 2014 conference, contact:
Carla Cushman, TASL Director
Phone: (615) 532-4741