LEAD Frequently Asked Questions
Read some of the most common questions and their answers below. If you aren't finding what you're looking for, please contact us at LEAD.Conference@tn.gov.
Full Conference Rates:
- Early Registration (until Sept. 2): $165.00
- Standard Registration (Sept. 2-Oct. 1): $180.00
- Late Registration (after Oct. 1) $205.00
One Day Rates:
- Early Registration (until Sept. 2): $130.00
- Standard Registration (Sept. 2-Oct.1): $150.00
- Late Registration (after Oct. 1): $175.00
Yes. Discounted rates are available for attendees who wish to register for just one day of the conference. Upon registering, attendees will need to specify the day they would like to attend.
I registered by the Early Registration deadline, but the check didn’t get mailed in time. What rate do I pay?
Registration fees are based on the date of registration, not when the check or purchase order is received. If you registered on or before the Early Registration deadline, you will pay the Early Registration fee. If you registered on or before the Standard Registration deadline, you will pay the Standard Registration fee.
The registration fee provides attendees with:
- Access to educational sessions and keynotes from state, regional, and nationally acclaimed speakers
- Access to over 75 exhibitors of educational products and services
- Breakfast on Day 1, 2, and 3 *
- Lunch on Day 1 and 2 *
* Full Conference registrants will receive all meals. One-day registrants will receive meals only on the day for which they’re registered.
The FEIN/Tax ID number is: 62-6001445. A copy of our W-9 is available upon request.
Yes. We accept major credit cards.
Yes. School leaders will be able to earn TASL credit the 2014 LEAD Conference. More information regarding the amount of available credits and requirements for earning credit will be available at a later date.
The confirmation page will appear displaying the information you filled in on the form, and you will receive an email confirmation. If you experience any difficulty with the registration process, please email LEAD.Conference@tn.gov.
I didn't print off my confirmation page to mail with my payment or Purchase Order. Should I register again?
No. Simply make sure that the name of the attendee (or attendees) is listed on the check or purchase order. You may also print the email confirmation and include it when you send your check or purchase order. There is no need to register again if you successfully registered and received a confirmation page the first time.
Please email LEAD.Conference@tn.gov by Oct. 17, and let them know that you would like to make a substitution. You will need to provide both the name of the original registrant and the following information for the substitute:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- CORE Region
- School Name
- Position (e.g. district supervisor, principal, etc.)
Otherwise, your substitute may go to the Changes/Substitutions booth at the onsite registration area to complete the substitution.
No. The LEAD Conference does not issue refunds on paid registrations. You may, however, substitute someone else in your place.