The 2013 LEAD Conference will be hosted at the The Omni Nashville Hotel.
Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Boulevard, the Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and newly expanded Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum will share meeting and entertainment space and bring additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The conference rate at the Omni is $189.00/night for single or double occupancy. This rate is available until September 14, 2013. Be sure to identify yourself with the 2013 LEAD Conference in order to obtain special rates.
Visit the Omni Nashville Hotel's website or call 1-800-THE-OMNI
How much TASL credit can I earn by attending LEAD?
- Attendees can earn 7 hours of TASL credit at LEAD.
What do I need to do to earn the 7 hours of credit?
- At registration, pick up a Professional Development Attendance Card.
- Complete all ID information on the card.
- A box at the bottom of the card will include a listing of session times. As you attend breakout sessions, enter the session ID on the blank. At the conclusion of the session, the session facilitator will give you a passcode to write on the card. This is very important because you will not be given credit for the session without the code.
- At the conclusion of the conference, turn your card in at the registration desk.
Are there specific requirements for which sessions I must attend in order to earn credit?
- You will automatically receive 2 hours of credit for the two general sessions at LEAD.
- You must attend 5 additional hours of breakout sessions in order to earn 7 hours of TASL credit at LEAD.
Can I earn partial credit if I do not attend the required number of sessions?
- No. Credit will only be awarded for attendees who have completed the required 7 hours.
For other questions or more information regarding earning TASL Credit at the LEAD 2012 conference, contact:
Carla Cushman, TASL Director
Each year, the LEAD Conference helps you connect with top-notch exhibitors while having an opportunity to get some amazing items, products and services for you and your schools!
Each person who visits at least 30 of the vendors in our exhibit hall will have their name entered into our giveaway drawing. Many of our vendors will be donating incredible items and services which you'll have a chance to win! From iPods to professional development courses, we're working to connect you with the tools and opportunities to help you Transform Tennessee.
To be eligible for the giveaway drawings, you need to visit at least 30 vendors in the LEAD 2012 exhibit hall to validate your giveaway sheet. Turn that in before 1:30 p.m. on Day 2 (October 7), and then meet in the Exhibit Hall at 12:45 p.m. for the drawings. You must be present to win!
For more information, contact the LEAD Conference office.