News & Events
Five state agencies have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to improve services and better prepare youth with disabilities to transition from school into integrated employment in the community. The MOU focuses on students age 14 years and over and aims to ensure all youth with disabilities leaving secondary education are prepared for either post-secondary training and/or integrated employment appropriate for their preferences, interests, skills and abilities.
- Mary C. Young Named Moccasin Bend Mental Health Institute CEO
- Focusing on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Tennessee Recovery Churches to Reduce Substance Abuse
- Conference to Address Suicide in the Black Community
- Tennessee Advances New Strategy in Mental Health Services
- Recovery Drug Courts in Tennessee Reducing Crime and Saving Lives