News & Events
The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (TDMHSAS) and the Tennessee Department of Correction (TDOC) received a grant from the U.S. Department of Justice to study, develop strategy, and expand the network of Crisis Intervention Teams.
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- TDMHSAS to Receive New Opioid Addiction Treatment Funding
- Mental Health Cooperative in Davidson County Awarded $2.6 Million
- Helen Ross McNabb Center in Hamblen County Awarded $184,325
- Madison County Government Awarded $3.1 Million
- Knox County Government Awarded $3.4 Million