Avian Influenza Resources and Information
Music and Molasses Festival
Rural Task Force Launches Website
News & Events
West Tennessee has experienced a decline in markets for low-grade hardwood products and byproducts during the past few years.
Tennessee’s on-farm summer camps give children the opportunity to trade class rooms and daycare walls for open pastures and barn stalls. Pick Tennessee Products, the Tennessee Department of Agriculture’s program to connect consumers to farmers, lists farms with summer camps geared to a variety of age groups and interests.
- Proposals Now Accepted for Tree Planting Projects
- Tennessee Department of Agriculture to Open New Forestry Office
- State Agencies Ask Tennesseans to Reduce the Risk of Wildfires
- Tennessee Residence to Host Celebration of Level II Arboretum
- Tennessee Urban Forestry Council Certifies Arboreta
- Harrison Named Assistant Commissioner for Consumer and Industry Services